The episode in which Jennie, Meri and Deb talk about the most messed up collection of dildos on the Web. But first we take a call from Meri’s mom. Also: Jennie’s paranoia reaches new heights when she ponders the deeper meaning of a why a stranger would stumble into the middle of the street and give her the finger. (Hint: Drugs. Lots of drugs.) Meri and Deb don’t understand, because they believe the sugar sweet of Jennie’s soul is un-hateable – except when people start eating in a quiet room. Then, the conversation turns to sexy vocal clicking and dry mouth. Bonus: We have callers!!! And a fan… maybe. And, and, and… porn! Dead hookers! Semen-infested cookies and shots! Nooooooo!
BTW, DARREL ASKED US OUT!!! (I think.)
Look for this week’s songs and for-sale goodies in the Amazon galleries below.
A Very belated happy birthday to our friend, HoMo!
• You’d rather hang out at a bar than a beauty parlor.
• You believe the creative use of foul launguage is an art form.
• You refer to your best friends in ways others would find offensive
• Beverages taste funny when served without booze
• “Easily offended” is not a phrase used to describe you.